- 100 Pieces Keychain Keyring Door Car Key Chain Ring Tag Charms Bulk Supply Jewelry Making Clasp Findings B1CH3C Owl
- ANDYICEE Women's Summer Short Sleeve Striped Junior Blouse Casual Tops TShirt
- Betsey Johnson Womens Perfectly Sexy Lacey Balconette Bra Balconette Bra
- Butmoon Women's Beaded HalterNeck Two Pieces Homecoming Dresses Cocktail Party Gown
- Crossbody Bag for Women Embossing Leather Shoulder Bags Satchels Handbag
- Tracy Reese Women's Button Blouse in Vanilla
- Wedding Dress, Fashion Bride Marriage Lace Tube Top Slim Sweet Princess Temperament
- Xenia Design Women's Jersey Abie Dress Azure bluee
- Dark Grey Women Girls Beanie Hat Thick Soft Knitted Headwear Hats Warm Stretchy Winter Pom Pom Beanie
- Esast Women's Long Sleeve Sherpa Lined Denim Zipper Ripped Jeans Hoodie Jacket
- FUZHUANGHM Solid Black Party Dress Sexy V Neck Short Sleeves Ties Up Back Retro Dress Swing Robe
- Home Service Women Silk Silk Robe Fringed Short Lace Bathrobe Home Service (color Pink, Size F)
- June's Young Women Hats Floral Pattern Cool Party Sun Hats
- Le Tanneur Women’s Valentine Ttv3a00 Makeup Pouches
- Melange Grey Emporio Armani Womens Logo Power Terry Full Zip Jacket Base Layer Top
- Nicole Miller Womens Solid Cotton Metal One Shoulder Ruffle Dress Cocktail Dress
- Pajama Sets Pajamas Winter Women's ThreeLayer Warm Quilted Cardigan LongSleeved Trousers Thick Cotton Home Service Suit Pajama Sets (color Pink, Size XXL)
- Rails Womens Jasmine Dress Dress
- Sexy pushup bra from Axami LADY
We are a team of five Austrian hobby mountaineers. We love to be outside and spend a lot of our spare time hiking and climbing.
In June 2019 we are traveling to a remote and empty valley in the South-West of Kyrkyzstan. "Jiptik Valley is an area little-visited by climbers and rock climbers. Also known as Little Patagonia, the Jiptik area has good opportunities for new routes and first ascents." - Kyrgyz Alpine Club
We will explore this unique and untouched valley, look for potential first ascents and we want to establish a new route on a rarely climbed mountain. This roughly 800m vertical ice wall will be a big challenge for us.
Information on our route is limited and we're basing most of our knowledge on the experiences of a British expedition team that explored the valley in 2016. We will need to decide on-site if we give it a go or retreat, but it will definitely be an adventure.