- Good hYOUman Womens Jaelynn High Waist Athletic Legging Leggings
- Indigo Pendleton Outerwear Casper Exclusive Italian Blend Barn Coat
- Kivary Women Beaded Lace Appliques Long Formal Ball Gowns Prom Evening Dresses
- Luccatown Women's Sheer Scoop Neck Mermaid Satin Bridesmaid Dress Black Appliques Sweep Train Prom Evening Gown
- Luxury 100% Cashmere Scottish Clan Scarf Ferguson Modern
- Mulco Viper SQ C114 White and bluee Frame bluee Lens 48 mm Sunglasses
- PAIANG Women Off Shoulder Strapless Maxi Dress, Sleeveless Mermaid Long Dress for Prom Evening Party
- Quay Women's The Playa Sunglasses
- Scarves Scarf Women's Scarf Solid color Scarf Dual Shawl Thick Warm Scarf Wool Scarves Oversized Cloak Cold Weather Scarves (color Red, Size 245 110 0.3cm)
- Spring Step Women's Akala Leather Slingback Sandal
- Tribal Women's L s Vnk Stained Glass Top
- Weiwei Ladies Silk Shawl Silk Scarf Send Friends and Family Birthday Gift 160CM45CM
- Women's Sleeveless Stretch Summer Maternity Dress Front Pleated Midi Dress
- 1.State Womens Sequinned Mini Skirt
- American pink Womens Jade Floral Wrap Dress
- Beautiful Yellow gold 14K Yellowgold 14k Polished Round Endless 2mm Hoop Earrings
We are a team of five Austrian hobby mountaineers. We love to be outside and spend a lot of our spare time hiking and climbing.
In June 2019 we are traveling to a remote and empty valley in the South-West of Kyrkyzstan. "Jiptik Valley is an area little-visited by climbers and rock climbers. Also known as Little Patagonia, the Jiptik area has good opportunities for new routes and first ascents." - Kyrgyz Alpine Club
We will explore this unique and untouched valley, look for potential first ascents and we want to establish a new route on a rarely climbed mountain. This roughly 800m vertical ice wall will be a big challenge for us.
Information on our route is limited and we're basing most of our knowledge on the experiences of a British expedition team that explored the valley in 2016. We will need to decide on-site if we give it a go or retreat, but it will definitely be an adventure.