- Hurley Womens Quick Dry Compression Printed Adjustable Bikini Top Bikini Top
- Karl Lagerfeld Paris Womens Crop Pant Pants
- LIUJO Beach tShirt m c Woman v19128 j5003u9101 st.carbianco a9e Spring Summer
- MIMOSA Women's Silk Saree with Blouse Piece (4106220SdCndn_Yellow)
- NOVICA 100% Silk Batik Shawl Wrap with Red Floral Print, Wine Garden' (long)
- Omniscient Womens Warm Long Sleeve Velevt Fuax Fur Collar Down Coats
- Purple Dusk Mountain Hardwear Women's Dynama Capri 19
- Salomon Women's Agile Wind Print Hoodie
- Sugoi Women's Fusion Track Pants, Small
- UP SLIM Shapewear Bodysuits High Waist Adjustable Firm Tummy Control Butt Lifter
- Vossen 161893 Unisex Dallas Dressing Gown Loungewear Bath Robe Robe
- 100 Pieces Keychain Keyring Door Car Key Chain Ring Tag Charms Bulk Supply Jewelry Making Clasp Findings J4TN2P Life String Tree Oak
- XQS Women Thicken Warm Fashion Skiing Lightweight Hooded Parka Jacket
- Aloha Boards Hawaii Palm Tree Logo Snapback Hat (Large Logo)
- Beautiful White gold 14K 14K White gold Hinged Hoop Earrings
- Bree Punch 61, bluee, Shoulder Bag, Unisex Adults' Hobos and Shoulder Bag
- CEFULTY Women's Mountain Waterproof Ski Jacket for Rain Snow Outdoor Hiking
- DianSheng Short VNeck Bridesmaid Dress Aline Homecoming Party Gown with Beads CK332
- FB Jewels Solid Sterling Silver Yellow Swarovski Enameled Present W Lobster Clasp Charm
We are a team of five Austrian hobby mountaineers. We love to be outside and spend a lot of our spare time hiking and climbing.
In June 2019 we are traveling to a remote and empty valley in the South-West of Kyrkyzstan. "Jiptik Valley is an area little-visited by climbers and rock climbers. Also known as Little Patagonia, the Jiptik area has good opportunities for new routes and first ascents." - Kyrgyz Alpine Club
We will explore this unique and untouched valley, look for potential first ascents and we want to establish a new route on a rarely climbed mountain. This roughly 800m vertical ice wall will be a big challenge for us.
Information on our route is limited and we're basing most of our knowledge on the experiences of a British expedition team that explored the valley in 2016. We will need to decide on-site if we give it a go or retreat, but it will definitely be an adventure.