- bluee Drift Volcom Womens Junior's Womens Lil Zip Up Hooded Fleece Sweatshirt Hooded Sweatshirt
- Chunlan Sun Hat Hat Female Summer Outdoor Retro Travel Sunhat
- Diesel Women's NonPolarized Sunglasses 53
- Fahsyee Women's Faux Leather Jackets, Zip Up Motorcycle Short PU Moto Biker Outwear Fitted Slim Coat
- Green Wanshaqin Women's Off The Shoulder Sweetheart Evening Gown Formal Wedding Party Dress for Brides with Cloak Back Tail
- Hk164 Elephant Witkey Printed Extra Long Women Yoga Leggings High Waist Tummy Control Over The Heel Yoga Pants
We are a team of five Austrian hobby mountaineers. We love to be outside and spend a lot of our spare time hiking and climbing.
In June 2019 we are traveling to a remote and empty valley in the South-West of Kyrkyzstan. "Jiptik Valley is an area little-visited by climbers and rock climbers. Also known as Little Patagonia, the Jiptik area has good opportunities for new routes and first ascents." - Kyrgyz Alpine Club
We will explore this unique and untouched valley, look for potential first ascents and we want to establish a new route on a rarely climbed mountain. This roughly 800m vertical ice wall will be a big challenge for us.
Information on our route is limited and we're basing most of our knowledge on the experiences of a British expedition team that explored the valley in 2016. We will need to decide on-site if we give it a go or retreat, but it will definitely be an adventure.