- 100 PCS Keyrings Keychains Key Ring Chains Tags Jewelry Findings Clasps Buckles Supplies X1UH3 Clown Skull
- Ancapell Women's Stripes Two Piece Bikini Set Sexy Knot Front Swimsuit for Women (Dark bluee, XLarge)
- Betsey Johnson Women's Floral Scuba FitandFlare Dress
- Burton Women's Lelah Jacket, Greenbluee Slate Cockatoo, XLarge
- Cross Fashion Women Lady PU Leather Wallet Purse for Work (color 1, Size One Size)
- TowelSelections Women's Bed Jacket, Hooded Vest, Zip Front Cardigan Fleece Robe
- Wedding Dress Mermaid Bridal Gown Sweetheart Full Lace Applique Beach Strapless
- XC DVF Summer Women 3 4 Sleeve Vintage Floral Print Midi Dress Causal Wrap Beach Dress with Belt
- Del Rossa Womens Modal Knit Nightgown, Short Lace Accented Camisole
- Exchange Armani 0AX4046S Sun Full Rim Square Womens Sunglasses
- Gianni Conti [P3016] Leather zip wallet 'Gianni Conti' woven vintage red 12.5x9x2.5 cm (4.92''x3.54''x0.98'').
- Hudson Womens Midori Double Layer Cut Off Shorts in Barely There 2
- Karen Kane Womens Contrast Floral Hem Tank Top
- LIKELY Womens Abergreen Dress Dress
- Marc by Marc Jacobs MMJ 420 F S GREY IVORY GREY SHADED(6IE EU), 57 17 135
- Navy bluee Stylefun Women Sequin Bridesmaid Dress Long Sleeveless Maxi Evening Prom Dresses BD087
- Paige Women's Jean Nellie Culotte Utility Pocket Vintage Ivy Green Raw Hem 5111B58 6338
- Ramy Brook Womens Lowri Crochet Trim Drop Waist Cocktail Dress
- Sherry Skirts Women Summer Midi Skirt Metallic Elastic Long Pleated Skirt Shiny Shimmer A Line High Waist Skirts
We are a team of five Austrian hobby mountaineers. We love to be outside and spend a lot of our spare time hiking and climbing.
In June 2019 we are traveling to a remote and empty valley in the South-West of Kyrkyzstan. "Jiptik Valley is an area little-visited by climbers and rock climbers. Also known as Little Patagonia, the Jiptik area has good opportunities for new routes and first ascents." - Kyrgyz Alpine Club
We will explore this unique and untouched valley, look for potential first ascents and we want to establish a new route on a rarely climbed mountain. This roughly 800m vertical ice wall will be a big challenge for us.
Information on our route is limited and we're basing most of our knowledge on the experiences of a British expedition team that explored the valley in 2016. We will need to decide on-site if we give it a go or retreat, but it will definitely be an adventure.