- 10 Crosby Derek Lam Womens Deep V Maillot with Belt and Removable Cups One Piece Swimsuit
- AMINA TopHandleHandbags Women's Bags Handcraft Genuine Leather Made in
- BessWedding Knee Length Lace with Sleeve for Women Formal Wedding Dresses
- Burgundy Vantexi Women's Elegant Long Quinceanera Dresses Sweet 16 Ball Gowns
- Credit Prescription Eye Glasses Frame Bio Silicon Rubber, Flexible Cd 2131 C1M
- Tortor 1Bacha Women Ladies Ctystal Rhinestone Purse Evening Bag Small Handbag
- WDPL Women's Long Aline Applique Satin Bridal Prom Skirt
- Wuyijiedahuanbao 2017 Autumn and Winter New European and American Women's Woolen Long Coatt
- Declare Women Sexy Cross Low Back Floral Print OnePiece Bikini Swimwear SXXL
- Evening Bags PU bags cover party Women Messenger Bags Clutch Fashion luxury lady handbags for dinner
- Generic Womens Summer Floral Print 3 4 Sleeve Crop Top and Shorts 2 Piece Outfits
- Hotstype Fashion Women Sexy Bikini Set Contrast color Swimwear Stylish Swimsuit
- KaBuNi Off Shoulder Satin Long Prom Dresses Bowknot Dress for Bridesmaid
- LingaDore 4028 Women's Mood Indigo Bloomy Pajama Pant
- Maison Jules Striped FitandFlare Dress
- Nanquan Women Slim Fit Mid Long Solid Lapel Suit Pea Coat
- PAIGE Womens Brigitte W Elastic Insets Jeans
- PuTao Women's Hign Sheer Neckline Beaded Prom Evening Sweet 15 Quinceanera Dresses
- Santas Squad Pillow Talk Women's Sleepwear (2Pack) 3 4 Sleeve VNeck Embroidered Night Shirt
We are a team of five Austrian hobby mountaineers. We love to be outside and spend a lot of our spare time hiking and climbing.
In June 2019 we are traveling to a remote and empty valley in the South-West of Kyrkyzstan. "Jiptik Valley is an area little-visited by climbers and rock climbers. Also known as Little Patagonia, the Jiptik area has good opportunities for new routes and first ascents." - Kyrgyz Alpine Club
We will explore this unique and untouched valley, look for potential first ascents and we want to establish a new route on a rarely climbed mountain. This roughly 800m vertical ice wall will be a big challenge for us.
Information on our route is limited and we're basing most of our knowledge on the experiences of a British expedition team that explored the valley in 2016. We will need to decide on-site if we give it a go or retreat, but it will definitely be an adventure.