- 1.STATE Women's BellSleeve OffTheShoulder Top
- American Living Womens SlimFit Sheath Wrap Dress Purplemu 14
- Bess Bridal Women′s Lace Tulle A Line Formal Prom Evening Dresses 2016
- Burgundy Reina ST108 Flex Scrubs VNeck top 2 Way Stretchy Fabric
- TDCACA Women's DoubleBreasted Winter Trench Lapel Woolen Outwears
- Topashe Women's Sparkly A Line Bow Satin Pleat Prom Gown with Beaded
- WAWALI Wedding Dress for Bride Organza Bridal Prom Ball Gowns with Waist Crystal
- Wrapped In A Cloud White Women's Plush Spa Bathrobe
- Coffee Star Print Knit Coat Long Sleeve Pocket Soft Overcoat For Women
- Doctor Who 13th Doctor Socks Women & Girls (2 Pair) Doctor Who Merchandise Crew Socks Fits shoes Size 410 (Ladies)
- Estivo Mediterraneo Drape One Piece
- GAGA Women's Cotton Casual Loose Comfortable Plus Size LongSleeved Belt Bathrobes
- HUE Women's Cotton Leggings White Hydrangea Medium
- Karen Kane Womens Rhinestone Hem Piper Pant Dress Pants
- LEISHOP Women's Quilted Jacket Coat Thickened Long Down Winter Hooded Outerwear
- Maternity Short Sleeve Dress Slim Long Maternitys Fitted Flare Ruffles Sleeve Fit Gown Pregnant Women Maxi Photography Dress Gown Mermaid,by,S
- New fashions, hand made diamond belt, lady's jeans belt,110cm,gules
- Outdoor Research Women's Plaza Jackette
- RaanPahMuang Brand Festival Shirt Batwing Flap Sides Bright Africa Dashiki Print, XLarge, White Skybluee
We are a team of five Austrian hobby mountaineers. We love to be outside and spend a lot of our spare time hiking and climbing.
In June 2019 we are traveling to a remote and empty valley in the South-West of Kyrkyzstan. "Jiptik Valley is an area little-visited by climbers and rock climbers. Also known as Little Patagonia, the Jiptik area has good opportunities for new routes and first ascents." - Kyrgyz Alpine Club
We will explore this unique and untouched valley, look for potential first ascents and we want to establish a new route on a rarely climbed mountain. This roughly 800m vertical ice wall will be a big challenge for us.
Information on our route is limited and we're basing most of our knowledge on the experiences of a British expedition team that explored the valley in 2016. We will need to decide on-site if we give it a go or retreat, but it will definitely be an adventure.