- Dearta Women's Ball Gown Strapless Sleeveless FloorLength Quinceanera Dresses
- Eva Varro Women's Grommet Fringe Jacket
- GranSasso 14203 14213 598598 Wool Long Cardigan Woman blue
- Isle Apparel by Melis Kozan Two Tone Pocket Dress
- Kosher Casual Women's Mid Thigh Length Exercise & Swim Skirt With Leggings
- LFFTYJ Sunglasses, Men's Metal Mirror Square Frame Drive Driving Pilots Tide Sunglasses TAC Polarized Lens Metal Frame Unisex Give him (her) a Good Summer Gift (color B)
- MAXSTUDIO Womens Long Sleeve Bubble Sleeve Shirt
- NAN Liang Ladies' Bathrobes Winter ThreeLayer Track Suits Cotton Gowns Wrapped Home Clothes (Size L)
- P.L.X Ladies Mermaid Vintage Wedding Dresses Gothic Bridal Gowns
- Rachel Rachel Roy Womens Palazzo Wide Leg Cropped Pants
- S.L. Fashions Womens Long Sleeve Fit and Flare Sequined Bead Neck Dress Cocktail Dress
We are a team of five Austrian hobby mountaineers. We love to be outside and spend a lot of our spare time hiking and climbing.
In June 2019 we are traveling to a remote and empty valley in the South-West of Kyrkyzstan. "Jiptik Valley is an area little-visited by climbers and rock climbers. Also known as Little Patagonia, the Jiptik area has good opportunities for new routes and first ascents." - Kyrgyz Alpine Club
We will explore this unique and untouched valley, look for potential first ascents and we want to establish a new route on a rarely climbed mountain. This roughly 800m vertical ice wall will be a big challenge for us.
Information on our route is limited and we're basing most of our knowledge on the experiences of a British expedition team that explored the valley in 2016. We will need to decide on-site if we give it a go or retreat, but it will definitely be an adventure.